August: Rest and Recharge
We want to acknowledge the need to rest and recharge ready for the last quarter of the year. August is a time to enjoy the Summer (we hope) and connect to the slower pace of life with holidays or downtime at home. It’s a great time to work on your business, assess where you are going for the rest of the year, a time to dream big and make new plans.
We don’t have a formal meeting in August, although our members will get together socially so they can continue to nurture their relationships- both business and personal.
September 9th: Self Care
Many women feel that it is their ‘duty’ to take care of everyone else first, that they are last in the queue for whatever is going and that looking after themselves is selfish!
One of the values that Damsels try to live by is ‘Filling Ourselves Up First’. Because the truth is, if you get ill or burnt out- you won’t be able to look after your families or your clients and customers. It is therefore your duty to look after yourself, indeed it is selfish not to do so.
You may be confused about exactly how to take care of yourself first, especially if you’ve never done it!
So come along to our September meeting and find out just what you could be doing to improve your life and work and that of those around you too and enjoy the usual benefits of coming along to a Damsels in Success event such as:
- Consciously connecting with other entrepreneurial women who want to live their life on purpose
- Finding a peer group that will support you & hold you to the highest standard
- Hanging out with the highest vibrational women in your local area.
- Being in an environment that is free of judgement, where you can relax & totally be yourself
- Growing yourself & growing your business
- Attracting more success to you – effortlessly
- Experience simple sexy success without the unwanted side-effects!
Putting in simply…you’ll leave the meeting knowing yourself better than ever before and ready to rock the rest of 2016 and beyond!